Sweet Carob Balls
Ingredients (makes 10-12 balls):
- 2 Tablespoons Carob powder
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Cups crushed whole grain/wheat cereal (I used Weetabix and a whole grain cereal with oats)
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil
- Almond milk as needed
- In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of crushed cereal with 2 tablespoons of carob powder
- Add honey, oil, and a splash of milk.
- Combine all ingredients until the mixture is the consistency of wet sand (you may need to add more milk, a little bit at a time.
- Form them into small balls and place them on a baking sheet (or hard surface/tray) lined with wax paper/parchment paper.
- Freeze for 10 minutes, and enjoy!
- If you don't plan to eat them straight away, place them in a tupperware and refrigerate them.